Friday, September 19, 2014

Ultimate Body Art Book Review




Hello!

I have watched my girls go through this book, and I myself have perused the pages.  It is quite a fun book.  It gets your mind working, and not just for body art, but for Art Journal pages too!

My 8 year old got me using this book, and we spent time giving each other tattoos.





Of course my daughter's turned out beautifully.  She chose to reproduce the Strawberry and the Owl image from the book, adding her own flare to it.  I tried reproducing the cat image, and my own butterfly.  

The markers were a bit tricky to find but eventually I found them at DeSerres. 
They wash off a bit too easy. I will try the Tulip brand the next time.

We both rated this book a 10+.  Here is what Jimmer had to say about the book.
"It is a 10+10!  All my fingers and all my toes."

There are so many ideas to be ingested, and so many pages that urge you to go beyond their prompts.  Such a fun way to spend time together too. 

If you click on the image of the book, you will see that it is available on Amazon.ca, as well as on Amazon.com.

Happy Krafting,
Hugs,
Tanya and Jimmer

P.S. If you do try this out, please send me a link, I would love to see your creative tattoos.