Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Easter Greetings with Eat Cake Graphics

Good Morning!

Here is my latest card for Eat Cake Graphics.  A sunny Easter card using my cute Carrot Top stamp (5037-F)


I used my Sassafras Lass paper, a wonderful company that is no longer making paper (sniff sniff). I colored Carrot Top with my pencils, and took out my grass die and my Stampin Up Punches.  The eggs in the right hand corner were created with the oval punch.  They blend in with the paper but that is how I wanted them.  Carrot Top is leaving behind hidden eggs for children big and small to find!

Is it bright enough for you?  I hope it brings about sunshine and warmth for Easter.

I would LOVE to hear from all of you.  Be sure to head over to the Eat Cake Graphics blog to view many cute creations from the new and creative Design Team. 

Happy Krafting!
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges I am entering this into are;