Krafting with a K

My Photo
I love pretty things, and since there are so many venues out there, I chose paper, pen and ink to fulfill the artist within. There is nothing more enjoyable than sharing my passion at the kitchen table with my daughters. Happy Krafting!

Monday, January 30, 2012

Playing in The Sugar Bowl



Good Morning,

Yet another Birthday Card required for my daughter. I usually get them to make it themselves, but with school and homework, the weeks have just been flying by. I am playing along with The Sugar Bowl this week, using Gayle's sketch, and the Paper Piecing theme. Nothing says fun like Sassafras papers, and this adorable "Catch a Falling Star" Sugar Nellie stamp. I paper pieced her skirt and the star this time. A fun technique for sure.

I hope you are having a fabulous Monday.
Hugs,
Tanya

6 comments:

  1. Tanya what a sweet card, love the fun colors!!! LOVE that notebook punch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I love the way the stars on her skirt match the background of the card!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the awesome Sassafras paper and cute image! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreeing with Crystal - FUN FUN colors and I do love your added elements. :) Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this card is very sweet and i love the apaer that you used.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable, Tanya! Love the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thank you for taking the time to leave one.