Friday, January 27, 2012

Glorious Greens with Gingersnap Creations


Good Morning,

A New Year, New stamps, and a New challenge. My husband bought me some wonderful Stampotique Origninals stamps for Christmas, I am just loving the Daniel Torrente and Jill Penney stamps. Stampotique has a website where you can build a wish list and have it emailed to someone. Pretty handy, my husband has a list now, I just have to keep hinting now and then, and who knows maybe I will get the occasional surprise :)

This pretty gal is named Portland, and I am playing along with Gingersnap Creations "Glorious Greens" challenge this week.  Stampotique is sponsoring them, and it would be fab to win a 30$ gift certificate.   I am going to enter this into the Simon Says "Anything Goes" challenge as well.

This was made by paper cutting and gluing them together, a fast and easy method.  I used some Tim Holtz ink around the edges and colored Portland in with my Copic markers

Hope you are having a wonderful Friday,
Hugs,
Tanya